Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November

Well my Nice challenge was basically a big flop I was nice but I wasn't really reporting back what I discovered is it is easy for me to be nice I do however have a hard time when some on is a jackass. On to another note Halloween has come and gone and I am great full however I am not loving the fight with my 3 year old he is all sorts of Jacked up on Sugar and when I take it away he will just find where I hid it I swear that kid can climb walls. He wore the most adorable tin man costume that my Mom made. Jessica was a cat. And Ryan was a Cop. We had a great night trunk or treating and then going trick or treating. I have gotten the chance to take down all the Halloween Decorations in my house and put up my Thanksgiving ones which is great the house looks all comfy and cozy for The Holidays coming up. I am really missing Jeremy and I cant wait until he gets home soon I am so happy that he is still working It will really make the winter a little easier for us I was really really worried that we would not make it while he was laid off. I am working 2 Jobs now one at the store and I am working from Home for Suanne Hoffman. Well I have lots of Laundry to put away so I will check in soon meanwhile I hope everyone is enjoying the first day of November as much as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment