Thursday, May 31, 2012

Ramblings of the Insane

Wow I am a bad blogger I haven't been on here forever. 

The School year has come and gone and we are officially in our first week of summer. It hasn't been that bad so far but my kids are getting bored easy I wish I could just be home with them, maybe one day but that day is not today. I had to go to work only 5 hours but long  enough. Now I am home and I have to get ready to take my son to a baseball game ugh I loath baseball games. I have not had a particularly good experience with baseball this year which does not help. I have been completely overwhelmed with Jessica's Dance Baseball Games and endless Baseball practices set up by the baseball nazi. Jeremy went back to work and then to top it all off my House flooded. 

Not flooded like Hurricane Katrina or anything but enough to do some serious damage in my Kitchen which resulted in me getting new flooring hooray right, No not right while remodeling may sound fun to some it is not to me I am terrified of ever builindg a home because of all the decisions that have to be made. I am not very indecisive but when it  come to my homes decor I am, and you would be able to tell that if you were here.

Anyway when I had this beautiful new wood like flooring down I procceded to enjoy my first night with a pretty new kitchen floor we ate dinner and then i started a load of laundry. What happened next was pretty much how everything in my life goes. My drain hose for the washer was not in the Drain Pipe that's another 10 Gallons all over my new floor ugh this actually caused a bigger mess than the original flooding. However the contractor took responsibility for not hooking up my washer correctly and did come back to repair the damage. This did leave me with a torn apart house over memorial weekend ugh. But It's all down and looks fantastic.

Well that's it for now I am off to get this hair done so i can go and watch yet another Baseball game.

No comments:

Post a Comment