Monday, June 11, 2012

I am and idiot

This is pretty much how I feel these days. I have decided that I will finally finish my GED and go to college. I dont know however what I want to be when I grow up so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I have been studying for a few weeks now and this is what I have learned about myself. I am and idiot. It has been many years since I was in High School even more since elementary and I can not even comprehend Elementary Algebra. I am going to have to enlist the help of my 10 year old to teach me a few things. I have also learned that you dont need to know algebra to get through life. I was a book keeper for many years this was my favorite job and I did not need to know algebra to cut payroll log expenses bill customers or anything else I did everyday at that job. So here I am forcing myself to study some crap I wont need so that I can learn more crap I don't need so I can get a good job ugh so frustrating I have found a great tool though online. It is Kahn Academy  www.kahnacademy.com check it out they have some awesome tutorials online and practice test. I however have about 3 months of studying just to grasp this math. I am scared shitless. Scared I wont pass, Scared I cant do it and scared for what may come in the future however I am sick of my job and sick of my income yes mom you were right I should have finished school.

That being said I am very pleased however to anouce that I could pass the history with no problem and I need a little brush of on my english. I have always loved History I still do I spent the weekend watching Bury my Heart at wounded Knee with my husband. I guess I should clarify I love American History I dont have a lot of interest in other counteries but I am sure that I will come to appreciate that as I have the settling of the west.

Well that is all for now wish me luck I am definitely going to need it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment